WHO ARE WE?
Gilbros Ltd. Trading as British Window & General Cleaning Co. 34 The Green, Steeple Morden Herts SG8 0NB. Tel 01763853322. Company number 03991028
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We may collect and store your name, address, telephone number and email address. Invoice history and receipts in order to assist reconciling your account.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
We may use the information you supply to us in several ways:
- To provide your property with our services you purchase from us at the frequency arranged.
- For internal statistical analysis for payroll purposes.• For debt collection purposes.
- To get feedback on the services we provide.
- We may also use your information to send you reminders about additional products and services by SMS, email or post. Examples include reminders about when your service is due to help ease of access and working logistics.
- Sending your invoice for services via email or post together with statements of account and reminder letters for outstanding invoices.
- If you are a supplier your bank details will be stored within HSBC banking portal for generating payments form us for your services or products.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We will not share your information with any third parties for their marketing purposes. We will not sell your data on to any third parties.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you remain our customer. Once you cease to be our customer we may keep your trading history information for up to 8 years in order to maintain records according to government rules that apply to us.
We may from time to time send you promotional material about other products offers and services we offer unless you have given your consent not to receive these messages. You can update your preferences at any time by contacting us by email telephone or in writing at any time.
YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTS
- You have the right to request access to your personal information held by us. We will respond within one month and the information will be provided free of charge. Please do this by writing using the address above.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data, restrict how we use or to delete it. There may be legal or other reasons why we may need to keep using your data but please contact us if you think we should not be using it.
- You also have the right to correct any personal information you believe is incorrect. Please let us know if you think this is the case.
In addition to the above, we use standard cookies on our website, which also collect personal information.
HOW DO YOU TURN COOKIES OFF?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise, you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for further details. Our web site is currently being updated to allow for turning cookies off.
If you would like to complain about the way we have handled your data please contact us in person, by telephone or in writing to our contact page.
If, following your complaint you are not happy with the outcome or our response, you are also entitled to complain to the independent regulatory authority, the ICO.
This Policy was last updated in May 2018.